|Homepage||About Us||PalmTree MD ®||Internet Physician|
|Cuba AIDS Project||NEBRASKA MELANOMA CENTER ®||Pathology Services||HUMANPRINT ®|
1. What personal information do we collect? You may use most of this website without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail to the hospital, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please call us.
Only authorized Internet Physician, Inc. staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? We
currently disclose personal information you provide on the Web only
to process credit card information or as required by law, and has
no current plans to make other disclosures of such information. We
will notify you through this on-line policy if there are any changes.
You can access the information on Internet Physician, Inc. web sites without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Are there advertisements on the web sites? We do not accept advertisements on these websites.
5. How does we handle privacy internally? We want your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply
7. Your Consent.
|Anatomy||Bites and Stings|
|Topical Vehicles||Pigment Disorders|
|Cuba Biotechnology Company®||EU TEXAS||CYBERCUBA ®||Links|
© Copyright, 2004-2016 Internet Physician, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.